Choosing erp software for midsize companies can be overwhelming but if you have a way for research and compare the ERP system software, you can get the right one that fits with your requirement. The cloud-based erp software is the type of erp software that hosted using cloud computing platform, rather than premises.
Guide to get right ERP software for your midsize business
Every business is slightly different. When you choose the ERP system for your business, you need to consider influencing factors such as:
- Internal resource
- Existing systems.
- Process and structures in your business.
- Keep it simple.
Choosing between Cloud Vs On-premise depends on the company-specific situations and requirements. The cloud ERP is a type of software as services or SaaS that increase the accessibility via the internet and enables users for sharing and transferring data across the business departments as well as with external in real time. Because the system is cloud-hosted, then any updates of business will be notified immediately.
The top option of erp software for midsize companies
There is much ERP system software available for small-middle size companies. When you need the right one, this one of the top list options of ERP system software can be an option for you.
1. AccountMate. This is the ERP system software that gives excellent transaction of drill down. It gives powerful capability for audit trail report, extensive training online, and helps functionality. The extensive report option and can cut and paste transactions from a spreadsheet directly. The accountant is a solid entry for mid-sized companies who need ERP system software, inventory management and financials. It has highly configurable and approachable to fit with the business.
2. SAP Business One Professional. It gives extensively customizable, the SAP HANA database allows more complex analytics business. It also available with Microsoft SQL with Crystal Reports for provides custom reporting data. The software also able to handle multiple currencies and have excellent administration module and documentation. It provides good features and overall flexibility to business platform.
3. Epicor ERP is a comprehensive ERP system software functionality, with extensive documentation and online training. This is designed for small and mid-size business, especially for those who need to specialize in distribution and manufacturing.
4. Ecount ERP. This is ERP system software that enables their users to manage their purchasing, sales, accounting and so on with the single platform. This is a full cloud system that able to access it anywhere and anytime. The 100% cloud-based ERP system software has unlimited users so you can create ID users for the entire team without additional cost. The Recount ERP helps to create an efficient and seamless operation. The services include data security, system upgrades, data backup, online user manual, free support, data backup, and implementation.
5. Plex Manufacturing. Plex is a type of cloud computing ERP system that captures the information where the business operation made, monitored, and controlled the process and communicate in real time across the business department.
When you choose the erp software for midsize companies, find the one that will be fit with your requirements.